Old Fashioned Quality Workmanship with Modern Techniques!
The best in old fashioned quality is just a phone call away!
Furniture Restoration in Binghamton, NY
Old World Refinishers in Binghamton NY is here to help you with all your furniture refinishing and restoration needs. When you want to give your home a touch of elegance and sophistication, you can count on our technicians to restore your classic antiques. When you put your trust in us, you can expect the quality of old school craftsmanship, even when we are using the best modern restoration techniques.
We bring new life to your furniture in just 5 easy steps.
1. Stripping: The patented Chem Clean stripping system removes the old finish without the use of heat or water. This unique process is safe for all veneers and does not raise the grain or effect glue joints.
2. Preparation: We carefully sand each piece, making sure to remove the stains and blemishes caused by years of use.
3. Repairing: Our repair room is backed by a full service cabinet shop, and we can rebuild any piece of furniture.
4. Staining: Whether you’d like to restore an item’s original color, or match it to the remaining pieces in a set, we can custom match the stain of any piece.
5. Finishing: We will apply the finest high quality lacquer, polyurethane lacquer, varnish, paint, or conversion varnish to ensure you are absolutely satisfied with the finished piece.
66 Travis Ave,
Binghamton, NY 13904
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex, Check, Cash
Broome County NY; Tioga County NY; Northern Susquehanna County PA; Binghamton NY; Vestal NY; Endicott NY; Endwell NY; Johnson City NY; Apalachin NY; Owego NY; Kirkwood NY; Conklin NY; Chenango Forks NY; Chenango Bridge NY; Harpursville NY; Cortland NY; Ithaca NY; Montrose PA; Hallstead PA; Great Bend PA;